I have the same exact card and it has no problems what so ever in linux.
And I too purchased it for T2...but now I am addicted to Bzflags!  LOL

Follow the instructions on the nvidia site for installing the drivers
for it and you shouldn't have any problems.  If you do, write back and
we can help ya out.

Good Luck/

--
Linux user #280097