"Mike & Tracy Holt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 09/09/2000 06:48:04 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 cc:      (bcc: Lonny Selinger/SaskPower)

 Subject: RE: [newbie] Video Card

I'm running an Asus GeForce 256 deluxe (4x AGP 32MB) and Nvidia has done
some great work on supporting open source drivers for their cards  =)

What's your hardware setup?  I'm using the Matrox G400 dual head card with
no luck at all - any ideas?

Mike