>Quake3 runs great in linux.  I've got it on two
>machines.  One is mandrake 7.02 with two voodoo2's & x
>3.3.6 and the other machine is mandrake 7.1 and a
>voodoo5.  I must say that the mouse works A LOT BETTER
>in x 3.3.6.  This is a known issue and has something
>to do with DGA extensions and the way quake3
>implements them.
>Dacia

Hey Dacia,
        I was wondering if you could give me an idea of how to setup the Voodoo
cards under Linux?  I'm not really jazzed about buying another video card,
but I would like to setup one machine to play games on and I'm having no
luck with my current hardware.  Were you able to run Quake 3 out of the box
on a clean install of Mandrake 7.0/7.1 or did you have to do some tweaking?
I would really like to know if ANYONE has been able to get the Matrox G400
dual head card working with Quake 3 and Mandrake (or any version of Linux
for that matter).

Thanks, Mike