Hey, you should qoute the messages your responding
too.  I have no idea what your talking about because
this thread is about a week old and has been very
active.

Quake3 runs great in linux.  I've got it on two
machines.  One is mandrake 7.02 with two voodoo2's & x
3.3.6 and the other machine is mandrake 7.1 and a
voodoo5.  I must say that the mouse works A LOT BETTER
in x 3.3.6.  This is a known issue and has something
to do with DGA extensions and the way quake3
implements them.

If anyone is having problems like that w x 4.01 please
write to Loki as they currently only sort of believe
that there is a problem.

Dacia