On Monday 10 February 2003 05:28, Russ wrote:
> I like to know where things are. Example, what files are on the /
> partition, or the /usr, /var, /home. I just like to know what I am
> playing with.

Surely you are not telling us you don't know how you laid out your
own partitions, are you? :oP

Now, seriously, did the konq thing do any good?

Damian

I don't want Windows to be only for the 31173. Yes, we've come a long way from
all those security holes, virii, and cryptic commands like "Edit textfile.txt"
(what in the hell is that supposed to mean?)