My only comment is if I am burning (x12), running seti and browsing the
web on a 2.4GHZ P4, 512 meg Ram,running XP Professional the bloody thing
becomes unusable. If I do the same on my 800MHZ, 512 meg ram duron
running MD9.0 I barely notice anything.
Roly

--
"MicroSoft - The company that made the internet unsafe!

                Linux Counter #241069