On Wed, 2003-03-05 at 12:09, Todd Slater wrote: > Not if you cut it with vodka. However, it will scare the hell out of your

> It's funny that you should mention him, I had an appointment with him
> this morning in preparation for a colonoscopy.  I'll lay off the ink for
> a few days before the procedure.
>
> Rich
> --
>   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Careful Rich--a friend went in last week for a colonoscopy and shortly
thereafter came down with a terrible fever and intestinal distress. He
returned home Monday after emergency surgery to remove 12 inches of his
perforated large intestine. It was nearly fatal.

So, good luck with that!
Thanks Todd.  This Dr. did a colonoscopy on me 2 1/2 years ago and I know he's good, but I guess that sort of thing can happen anytime.

Rich
--
  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>