Sorry to butting in on this but just out of curiosity I ran drakxconf but when I
selected Display Configuration it would run the Connection Sharing wizard (how odd!).
However, Xdrakres is a tool that will let you change your video
card/resolution/depth/etc.  Open a term and type "Xdrakres" (without the quotes)

HTH
Jerry.

--
Registered Linux user # 300600