On Sat, 2003-06-07 at 20:39, Damian Gatabria wrote:
> On Friday 06 June 2003 17:03, Anne Wilson wrote:
> > Ooops - is he saying that he has been reading for two years?  Did he
> > get the virus and think it came from us?
> >
> > Anne
>
> Probably, he thinks Linux has no documentation... so it mst
> be true! and besides, who knows how many viruses does
> Lunix have?!

Just this morning, I was thinking: Argh, my stupid linux box!  Until I
realized (as always) I made the mistake, I messed up the file.
Safemode or rescue disk, edit/restore file, reboot, and all worked well
again.
The first thing that went through my mind was this post,  although I
don't know exactly what it's all about... But I do know the weakest
point in my linux box: myself.  So maybe he needs something to blame for
his own errors ?  (actually, I do to, but I blame that one software
company :-))