El Lun 26 May 2003 09:32, Anne Wilson escribió:
> I refused to let k3b alter my fstab - I did the same under 9.0 and all
> was fine - but it doesn't work at all well for me (9.1). I've given
> up on it and gone back to XCDRoast, which has always served me well.
> Now it can see my cd-dvd (no scsi-em) I'm very happy with it. I still
> struggle, though, to find the way to burn an iso under XCDRoast.
>
> Anne

Anne, try this steps:

If you downloaded an ISO-image (e.g. a linux distribution) you have to
copy that big file (extension should be .iso) first to an
image-directory of X-CD-Roast. You specify these directories in Setup at
the "HD Settings" tab. These are the places where X-CD-Roast will look
for audio (.wav) or data tracks.
Now you enter the "Create CD" menu and you will see your image-file
displayed nicely in the "Image-Information" window. Go to "Write Tracks"
-> click on "Layout tracks" tab, add your image-file, click on "Accept
track layout" and finally a click at "Write tracks" will write that
image perfectly to your CD-R/RW.

        Suerte.
--
Pilagá