At 06:03 PM 6/7/2003 +0100, you wrote:
<snip>
The snag to ogg is that no hardware players exist for it yet.  We are
promised one sometime this year.  I can't remember which manufacturer
it was, but I have a printout of an article somewhere, in which it
said that the manufacturer had teamed up with ahead.de, the Nero
people, for software support.  Try googling on that if you're
interested.

I fancied an mp3 player, but I'm waiting until the ogg player comes
out.

Anne

There is ONE Ogg player. It sucks & Is proprietary. Read it in Maximum PC about 3 months back when I was on morphine...so my timeline may be pooched. Forgive me. :(

I do remember that it sucks ... they gave it a 5 or 6 out of 10. Bleah....plus it had issues of some sort & I don't remember what else.
FemmeFatale, aka The Skirt

Good Decisions Your boss Made:
"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux. I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert