Hi

I downloaded and compiled the atest version but it does funny things when I use it.

Pity they can't write a nice GUI like there is for windows that you just drag and drop
the files into and they get converted to wav in a folder on the drive.

Can't be too hard to do surely?

Anyway I decided the music was not worth me going to the effort of booting windows and
having it crash 3 times to get them converted so I binned them.

John

--
I have dreamed a dream, but now that dream is gone from me.

MSN [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ 92791912