On Tuesday 22 Jul 2003 7:17 am, Eko Budiharto wrote:
> Hi,
> I just add some of my experience. In my office, I use UMAX Astra
> 2200. I used it in Linux (with RAM 512MB) and Kooka, it worked
> fine. But lately, I changed my memory (because the 512 is personal
> belonging) and test it with Kooka and Sane, It hangs.

This is precisely the sort of info that really should be on the TWiki
page.  Could you make an entry, please?  It could save someone a lot
of heartache.  If yoiu find a solution to the problem it would be
easy to add that on later.

http://mandrake.vmlinuz.ca/bin/view/Main/HardwareCompatibility

Thanks

Anne