On Wednesday 23 Jul 2003 6:36 am, Frankie wrote:
> Hi guys and ladies..
>
> I have written to Joe off list and asked him not to leave.
> We are not on the list for political reasons and they should
> not be the reason for anyone to leave it either.

Seems to me there are two Joes.  One is a PITA, and should stay on the
OT list, and the other is a helpful guy with worthwhile posts.
Please, Joe, take the good side of that comment.  I have not filtered
you out, because I don't want to lost the good side of your posts.
What I posted as a passing remark was not intended to promote flame,
just pointing out that not all agree with you.  Politics really have
no place on this list.

New start, Joe?

Anne