Curt Tresenriter wrote:

On Tue, 2003-07-22 at 23:36, Brant Fitzsimmons wrote:

C Tresenriter wrote:

There's plenty of blame to go around.

Agreed. However, there is a line at which heated discussion turns into verbal abuse. You can tell a person that their information is wrong with out attacking them personally. That is when it crosses the line.

I didn't realize only one person using personal attacks, thought I saw
several.

It takes two to tango.

It takes two to debate. Unfortunately, one can start a war. :-(

One needs another to start a war

Agreed. There does need to be a victim.

- although *one* can certainly end a
war.

I'm ending my part, whatever that may be, but in the future I will not stand by and watch if someone (guess who?) again decides to attack anyone else (Anne, etc.) without cause.

<Back to coding.>

--
Brant Fitzsimmons
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                -George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman (1903)
                "Maxims for Revolutionists"