On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 22:28:53 -0400
Brant Fitzsimmons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

> That may work for you, but, unfortunately, this doesn't solve the
> problem for the newbies that come to the list and find some jerk
> insulting everyone when they state something that he deems to be below
>
> his intelligence level.  How many people have dropped off of this list
>
> in the past 2 weeks due to an onslaught of over-the-top arrogance and
> abuse?
>
> It's unfortunate; because Joe is also one of the most personable (when
>
> you haven't offended his god complex) and *potentially* helpful people
>
> on the list.  It would be nice to see more humility and greatfullness
> for the opportunity to share our skills with some who are open to
> learning new things.
>
> We get it Joe.  You're great; we're not.  Now let's get back to
> business; and not drive *anyone else* away.

You know what? You can go fuck yourself, and so can everybody on here.

I am sick of being blamed for the flame wars on here, every time there's
a debate and I am involved, it's Joe. If there are people getting scared
away, it's Joe. Joe has a God complex because he doesn't share your
fucked up views, Joe this, Joe that.

Fuck you all.

Bye.

--