Hi guys and ladies..

I have written to Joe off list and asked him not to leave.
We are not on the list for political reasons and they should
not be the reason for anyone to leave it either.

I apologise because for 2 times this month I have found
myself
to be a participant in heated OT discussions..

It is my fault for taking some things too personally, and I
will
try to do better in future and where I can't I'll make use
of the
OT list.

I hate the idea that I might be part of what makes newbies
think
that linux users are all fanatical evangelists..
its wrong and I don't want to perpetuate that myth.

kindest regards

Franki