-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Carlos
Betancourt

On Tue July 22 2003 10:36 pm, Frankie wrote:

> I apologise because for 2 times this month I have found
> myself
> to be a participant in heated OT discussions..
>
> kindest regards
>

> Franki
Careless Carlos said this day:

Please do not take fault for something that was put outthere
to do just that.
Draw you into a "heated discussion"(for lack of better
words). You have a
point and you made it. I have been following this list for
not even a full
year and have really learned awhole lots by just reading and
taking note (a
hell of alot of notes). It always seems to come up just in
time the subject
that is making me pull the last of my hairs. But just in the
past few weeks
jolly Joe Hill seems to be really hitting that "line" hard
and acting like a
class "A" speed freak......paranoid almost God like (in his
mind). Or he
could be a plant from microshaft....put here to
create....well exactly what
he is doing, making problems for this list. Well thats my to
cents. Now
hopfully this list will get back to enlighten us newbies.

>From some who hates to write,
Careless Carlos
Franki replies:

Thanks Carlos, but I have been on this list for over 3
years, might even be 5
or more, (I was on with a different address before this
one.)
can't remember how long ago, but i should know better then
to get involved or
worse to in advertantly start such "discussions".

The fact that I still do shows I still have much to learn
myself.

rgds

Franki