Dennis Myers wrote:

Has anyone installed two MLinux on two separate HDs on the same comp and figured out how to get lilo to read them both at boot? I am trying to do it so that I can beta test and yet run the regular system when I am not running tests. Any hints or manual suggestions are appreciated, I have not found anything to help.

I haven't actually done this yet, since I'm still trying to finish my M9.1 before moving on.
I assume you mean two identical Mandrake OS's or do you mean two mandrake OS's both different versions. If the second it's straight forward . If the first then the only real issue I am expecting , but this could be the same with the second option as well, is which version of the /etc/lilo.conf file is lilo to boot from. The last OS to be installed from a Mandrake install CD is where lilo.conf will be read, but you can easily change it back to the other OS's lilo.conf by booting to that OS and running /sbin/lilo from the command line.

Two Mandrake OS's on separate hard drives is immaterial. Just adjust your boot scripts to suit.

John

--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]