Hi,

I'm trying to download the Mandrake 9.1 ISO's from the Mandrake site. I've now tried downloading from about 5 of the FTP mirrors, and the first ISO always comes across corrupted.

I'm downloading w/ CuteFTP, in binary mode, and I haven't resumed any of the downloads. When I try to burn the ISO with Nero it says that the block size is incorrect. The first ISO I downloaded I burnt anyway, and then my computer (currently XP) couldn't read the cd...running the checksum program gives a different result string to the one listed on the Mandrake site.

Any ideas what I could be doing wrong? or where I can get a non corrupted ISO? The second and third ISO's downloaded and burnt just fine.

Please help!