Heather/Femme wrote:

On Sat, 2003-08-23 at 13:07, John Richard Smith wrote:

<snipple>
Thanks,
You know it's so much more reassuring to hear first hand from people with experience with equipement new to oneself.

I think I'm going to wait till the right offer for a 19" 1280x1024 at maybe 85Hz?
is that about right for the refresh rate, eventually comes along.

John

Refresh rates for TFT's are behind the curve unfortunately to some degree... so waiting for an 85hz refresh might be a year or so John.

But worth the wait... :)

Femmeley

Is that so, then what is your current TFT ?

John

--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]