On Wednesday 27 August 2003 04:05 pm, Lyvim Xaphir wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-08-27 at 11:58, DrewMartin wrote:

> >        The saftest method will to put a 2nd drive(but will
> > this invaladate any warrities you have?)I you look in the
> > arkives from a few months ago,you will see the sad sorry
> > story.
> >                                   Drew
>
> Kaj could avoid breaking the warranty if he used a third party
> defragger.
>
> I just happen to have one, btw. :)
>
> LX

OK, thanks again. It is a constant joy to be on this list. I
think I'll buy a 80 GB Seagate or Maxtor, put Mandrake upon it
and start doing some useful things instead of messing around
with this XP - is that Xtraordinaire Polluted ?

Kaj Haulrich.
--
Registered Linux user  # 214073 at http://counter.li.org