On Thu, 2003-08-28 at 13:13, Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Thursday 28 Aug 2003 7:54 pm, rikona wrote:
> > H> ZoneAlarm is a joke, but it's better than *no* joke I guess,
> > except H> in the sense it might give one a false sense of security.
> >
> > I prefer other FW's, but I'm curious as to what's so bad about it?
> >
> I fail to see the joke, too.  When I used to run it I used the on-line
> checkers, and got nothing back but my router address.  What joke?
<snip>
> Anne

for a free firewall its the best one out there for a windows computer
IMO.  Anything better costs $1000 per liscence (Checkpoint anyone?) & is
very hard to configure.

Shrugs just my own 3 cents...it also blocks ads & stuff inthe pro
version.  Simple, effective.  REminds me alot of Bastille FW.

Femmey