On Saturday 30 Aug 2003 7:14 pm, Anarky wrote:
> Aron Smith wrote:
> >>    but opera is adware, isn't it?
> >
> >Opera is ad-supported unless you wish to buy the reg code ie:pay $35.oo
> > USD and the ads go away
>
> ummm .. I think I'll stick to Firebird then :)

/begin advertisement
Its worth giving Opera a try out. Not only is it the fastest browser around
(Ok Yes I know about Dillo and Lynx), but it has a gazillion features other
browsers do not have.

My particular favourite feature is mouse gestures. Navigation by right
clicking while moving the mouse in particular ways.
(Yes I know Galeon has it too, but it works heaps better in Opera)

Opera is particularly good for low power machines. Faster than Firebird and
uses less memory.
/end advertisement

derek

--