Derek Jennings wrote:

/begin advertisement
Its worth giving Opera a try out. Not only is it the fastest browser around (Ok Yes I know about Dillo and Lynx), but it has a gazillion features other browsers do not have.

My particular favourite feature is mouse gestures. Navigation by right clicking while moving the mouse in particular ways.
(Yes I know Galeon has it too, but it works heaps better in Opera)

Firebird has it too. And many other neat extensions ... but yes, it may be faster .. still, I'm trying to stay out of the path of software that comes as a lure from a comercial company ... that eventually leads to no good in my experience :)

Opera is particularly good for low power machines. Faster than Firebird and uses less memory.
/end advertisement

derek