On Fri, 2003-09-05 at 12:54, Harv Nelson wrote:
> H.J.Bathoorn wrote:
>
> >Hello all,
> >
> >The title say's it all, I just killed the "good" box at home.
> >
> I went thru this sort of thing a long while back.  My solution was to
> use an old 450 mHz machine where everything Windows can be pretty much
> isolated.  My Mandrake box need never worry about that alien partition.
>
> My only reason for keeping a Windows machine is that here in the US, it
> seems that Tax software is written to run only on the Evil Empire's
> systems.  Does anyone know of good Tax program for Linux?  Then I could
> toss the Windows machine for good.
>
> GL
>
> Harv/ AI9NL
> Washburn, Wisconsin

Not just the US, mate - if I could create/locate a tax proggie for here
in the "Land Down Under", I reckon Windows would be history...

stephen kuhn
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
The trouble with a lot of self-made men is that they worship their
creator.