On Sat, 2003-09-06 at 14:48, bob parker wrote:

> Interesting. I just registered for an ABN online using Linux + Moz with my
> user agent set to Win XP + IE 6. The ATO idiot site assured me that I could
> not proceed because I did not have Java enabled but I do. I proceeded anyway
> and successfully got my ABN.
>
> I have registered for electronic lodgement and my first quarterly return is
> to happen on 14th this month I believe. Cpould be fun.
>
> bob parker

Mind you, Bobbo, when they send out the ATO/ECO CD to ya that it
installs on either Mac or Windows only - even though it's SUPPOSED to be
JAVA - the java is MS Java and having been down this road for a few
years, they ain't going to make a "local" version in Sun's java because
the "need" ain't there...bastards they are...

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
"BTW, does Jesus know you flame?" -- Diane Holt, [EMAIL PROTECTED], to
Ed Carp