On Thursday 18 September 2003 08:50 pm, Iwan Binanto wrote:
> --- HaywireMac <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 18:29:57 -0700 (PDT)
> >
> > Iwan Binanto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:
> > > I'm confuse. Somebody, please help me.....
> >
> > Someone might, if you post a new thread. Do *not*
> > hijack existing
> > threads.
> >
> > Thank you.
>
> I'm sorry if I have a mistake. But I'm not a terrorist
> I just a newbie who know nothing. I don't understand
> what you mean about "hijack".
> Best regards.

Iwan:
You hijack a thread when you create a posting on a new subject by responding
to an existing thread, hitting reply-to, erasing the subject line, and then
sending a new message that is not related to the original message. It really
messes up those of us who sort incoming messages by thread. Just create a new
message with a new subject line, and you won't get any more uglygrams from
Haywire.
-- cmg