On Saturday 27 September 2003 05:10 am, Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Saturday 27 Sep 2003 6:42 am, Lance Cummings wrote:
> >  That is *not*, however, something one expects
> > of an upgrade routine.
>
> Lance, anything on Cooker is not at release status, and you install at
> your own risk.
>
> Anne

My fair lady.
I would call it a bug. Upgrade should recognize that I had kmail and install
it. A specially in RC2 that usually a last RC before final. How ever it is
not a RC2 or mandrake problem it is KDE issue. KDE start changes in the
packaging with out considering the rpm upgrade schema. It like they expect
every one to uninstall KDE and then reinstall it from scratch.

PS Did you like my poetry?
--
Yankl
Tiny IT guy.