On Sunday 28 September 2003 01:17, Derek wrote:

> Get Texstar defined as a urpmi source by following the url in my
> sig, and then use your Mandrake Software Installer to install the
> msfonts and msfonts-style packages.
> Thats it Done!

Okay . . . download accomplished.  Root did many things, few of which
I understood.  But I am a trusting soul.  To a point.  ^^_^^

I will try and install these packages now.  I don't know where they
are, or what their names are, but I will hunt them down like Al
Qaida members.  <g>  I shall report back, unless I am killed or
severely wounded in this process.  It took an entire 180 seconds or
so to download ~35 MB.  Someone throttled me.  <g>  I understand.

Lance