On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 13:53:49 +0000
John Richard Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

> But how should we be going about getting GPL incorporated into at
> least European Law.

By voting and writing and voting and writing some more, and if that
doesn't work...

Malcolm X:

"By any means necessary."

All rhetoric aside, people need to get out of their houses, if only
metaphorically, and make their voices heard. The first word to learn and
use is "No".

As in:

"No, I will not use this OS because it is restrictive and insecure and
is the product of an illegal monopoly."

"No, I will not buy this DVD player because it supports an egregious set
of terms and conditions on my fair use of media that I purchased with
my hard-earned money."

"No, I will not buy this CD because the company that produced it sued a
12 yr old girl for downloading a Britney Spears song, instead of making
it easier and cheaper for people like that girl to access the song."

And so on.

--
HaywireMac
Registered Linux user #282046