On Wed, 1 Oct 2003 08:15:48 -0500
Tom Brinkman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

Hey, Tom! Haven't seen ya 'round much, I guess you've been busy
helping to squash bugs for 9.2?

>     All right, where is the real JoeHill?   ;)

Ya, I figured if I left out things like "the author is a complete
fscking moron, and I want to kneecap him with a shovel", it would have
more chance of actually getting printed... :-D

>     BTW, M$ servers are currently 23.5% of all web servers and their
> share has been in decline over the last year.
> http://news.netcraft.com/archives/web_server_survey.html

This is the thing, we've got to get the truth out there, MS is a target
because they are *insecure*, it matters not what their share of the
market is, except that the effects of their incompetence would be far
less annoying if more people would drop them as their OS at home and at
work.

I did my own very small part yesterday, I couldn't convince a friend to
switch to Linux, but I got them to use Mozilla and Thunderbird instead
of the usual virus-spreaders.

*And* I'm sending my sis a couple of CD's, Knoppix and Morphix, so she
can try out Linux and go fromt there. I *will* convert her, resistance
is futile!

--
HaywireMac
Registered Linux user #282046