kat,
what i do with gotmail (fetches hotmail mail) is to specify a directory in my
home directory (just create one) and then setup kmail with another receiving
account that fetches mail from that directory,

bascule

--
"He expanded his chest to make it totally clear that here
was the sort of man you only dared to cross if you had a