Tuesday, November 25, 2003, 6:06:33 PM, JoeHill wrote:

>> And today, I stick in a music CD, wait awhile, and nothing happens.
>> Red Hat played the CD.

> OMFG! I would *immediately* uninstall Mandrake, there's obviously something
> wrong when your OS doesn't read your mind! ;-)

I didn't know a computer with a CD player shouldn't play music. But,
now that you press me there, uninstall Mandrake you say.

I look in the manual, and find a section "How to uninstall Linux." It
describes uninstallation process, going like, "Delete all partitions
related to Mandrake Linux on your hard drive... replace them by a
single FAT partition using DiskDrake."

How is it you run a Mandrake program, to wipe Mandrake off the system
entirely? Can you explain?

(Joe: Surely it doesn't bug you that much 'Does Mandrake have a CD
player?' Maybe your computer predates CD drives.)

--
Best regards,
 Adam