With XP, W2K or NT, you can just use the disk manager to do this.  Log
in to W$ as an administrator, run the disk manager, delete the
non-windoze partitions and recreate them as FAT32 or whatever.  My
memory of XP's menu structures is hazy as I run it as rarely as
possible, but I think you'll find what you need under Control Panel |
Administrative ... | Disk Manager.  Something like that anyway.

HTH
Brian