Just a guess, do you have gpg installed? To check, just type

$ gpg --version

from the command line.

raffaele

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi I'm trying to install the kernel_source so I can run the NVIDIA driver, but when I try to use the Mandrake 9.2 software installer I get a message that the rpm has a missing signature, could not open file. It doesn't seem to matter where I get the package from, Mandrake_Updates, elsewhere - same result. I found a package from rpmfind.net, but when I ran the NVIDIA installer it complains that it is the wrong source as nvidia isn't mentioned. What exactly is the signature and is the problem at my end?

Also wondering why I can (and did) install the updated the kernel to 2.4.22-21mdk, but the matching source?

Any ideas?