Hi raffaele,

I get the following:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ororkep]$ gpg --version
gpg (GnuPG) 1.2.3
This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
under certain conditions. See the file COPYING for details.

Home: ~/.gnupg
Supported algorithms:
Pubkey: RSA, RSA-E, RSA-S, ELG-E, DSA, ELG
Cipher: 3DES, CAST5, BLOWFISH, AES, AES192, AES256, TWOFISH
Compression: Uncompressed, ZIP, ZLIB
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ororkep]$

so I guess I do?

--