I htink i am almost there.. I can send mail from [EMAIL PROTECTED] if i
am sending to the cox smtp servers... but i cannot recieve mail from
anyone. it bounce messages all say that they couldnt contact
mail.jpearl.org..  i have mx records setup at my dns as mail.jpearl.org
first
then jpearl.org.

my settings are all default for postfix. and one server setting says it
can recieve mail from anyone.   If i telnet to either of the above
addresses i get my postfix server answering. '

Am i missing a setting somewhere?

thanks

--

jason pearl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>