On Fri, 6 Feb 2004 09:48:03 -0500
JoeHill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 20:24:01 -0600
> John Drouhard disseminated the following:
>
> > Enjoy your new gtk2 sylpheed-claws
>
> Very nice indeed. One thing though, the address book doesn't appear to be behaving.
> When I open it, as soon as I select an address, the address book dialogue 'hangs'
> and will not respond, forcing me to kill Claws altogether.
>
> Can you reproduce this?

Actually, yes I can. I noticed that J-Pilot only imports contacts with
valid email addresses. I double clicked on one, and it completely froze
solid. It might be a bug with sylpheed-claws cvs. I'll try checking out
later today and trying it again. And one other thing, the wordwrap
doesn't work on input. I have to click the linewrap button manually to
make it do this. I see you had the same problem :).

John

--
Fri Feb  6 10:20:31 CST 2004

To err is human.
To blame someone else for your mistakes is even more human.