On Fri, 6 Feb 2004 10:20:51 -0600
John Drouhard disseminated the following:

> > Very nice indeed. One thing though, the address book doesn't appear to be
> > behaving. When I open it, as soon as I select an address, the address book
> > dialogue 'hangs' and will not respond, forcing me to kill Claws altogether.
> >
> > Can you reproduce this?
> >

> Actually, yes I can. I noticed that J-Pilot only imports contacts with
> valid email addresses. I double clicked on one, and it completely froze
> solid. It might be a bug with sylpheed-claws cvs. I'll try checking out
> later today and trying it again. And one other thing, the wordwrap
> doesn't work on input. I have to click the linewrap button manually to
> make it do this. I see you had the same problem :).

Oh, ya, I never even noticed. And the irritating thing if the text doesn't wrap,
it just goes off the edge of the window, no scrollbar, no way to see what's
there (!?) And then, when I apply the wrap, it fscks up my sig...

Also, there's no way to set the account to send from per folder...I thought
Claws was everything in Sylpheed but more...

Ah, well, alpha software, what can ya do if you want the latest and greatest...

--
JoeHill
Registered Linux user #282046