On Fri, 6 Feb 2004 11:15:30 -0600
John Drouhard disseminated the following:

> > > Actually, yes I can. I noticed that J-Pilot only imports contacts with
> > > valid email addresses. I double clicked on one, and it completely froze
> > > solid. It might be a bug with sylpheed-claws cvs. I'll try checking out
> > > later today and trying it again. And one other thing, the wordwrap
> > > doesn't work on input. I have to click the linewrap button manually to
> > > make it do this. I see you had the same problem :).
> >
> > Oh, ya, I never even noticed. And the irritating thing if the text doesn't
> > wrap,
> > it just goes off the edge of the window, no scrollbar, no way to see what's
> > there (!?) And then, when I apply the wrap, it fscks up my sig...

Looks like there's already a bug report in there about the line wrap, and going
by what Charles says, it looks like we may just be looking at a bit of a wait
before all the Sylpheed/Claws features are implemented in the GTK2 branch.
That 'smart wrap' feature sounds cool too, stop me having to clean up badly
wrapped quotations from the sounds of it.

> > Also, there's no way to set the account to send from per folder...I thought
> > Claws was everything in Sylpheed but more...
> >

> To be honest, I've never seen that feature. It would be nice to have though.

Nice?! It's the best, man! No more worrying about selecting the right account,
no worries if someone has one of those annoying 'reply-to' settings.

As you can see, I've switched back to good 'ol Sylpheed GTK2 for now, but a big
thanks for the heads up. I'll keep CVS'ing every few weeks and subscribe to the
Claws list (Heaven help them), cuz this has me excited! (Geek alert...)

--
JoeHill
Registered Linux user #282046