On Fri, 6 Feb 2004 11:15:30 -0600
John Drouhard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well when I type across the screen, it wordwraps at the edge of my
> window. If I resize the window, it acts accordingly. I don't know why
> yours just runs of the edge of the screen. And the way to make it not

Well, another thing to try is to increase the size of the font. On default, it's at 9
point which is incredibly tiny. Consequently, when composing a new message, the
composer thinks I have 110+ character lines when I want 68 or 70 character ones. In 14
point it is readable and it's wrapping at about column 70, according to the ruler.

I think the comment I made about wrapping in my previous point should be taken with a
grain of salt, if the composer assomes the wrapping point is at the right edge of the
composer window it's a moot point anyway, but there doesn't seem to be a configuration
setting (or I haven't found it) that tells the composer not to go past column 72, for
instance.

On deletion of a message - it seems to have taken a long time for the first message.
Maybe it had to do reindexing or some such. Subsequent deletes seem as fast as vanilla
sylpheed, but it doesn't seem to just display the next message unless you click with
the mouse.