On Fri, 6 Feb 2004 15:29:50 -0600
John Drouhard disseminated the following:

> > As you can see, I've switched back to good 'ol Sylpheed GTK2 for now, but a
> > big
> > thanks for the heads up. I'll keep CVS'ing every few weeks and subscribe to
> > the
> > Claws list (Heaven help them), cuz this has me excited! (Geek alert...)
> >

> Why? I just figured out how to make this auto reply-to and default
> account thing work for individual folders. Should I tell you? *ponders*.
> All right. The gtk2 widgets on this part of sylpheed-claws hasn't been
> ported over. If you manually edit the ~/.sylpheed/folderitemrc file, the
> settings still work fine. If you dont have one, then just right click on
> any folder and choose some option. It'll make one for you.

Well, really my only gripe about Sylpheed, as opposed to Claws, is the address
book thing. Otherwise, it does everything I want. Don't worry, I'll keep up on
the CVS commits and when it's ready, I'm there. I especially like the sound of
that 'smart wrapping', and the attachment tab in the compose window is nice, cuz
then I can just drag files from ROX to attach. Don't send a lot of attachments,
but still, it's nice.

--
JoeHill
Registered Linux user #282046