On Tue, 2004-02-24 at 19:09, Marc Resnick wrote:
> [...]

I neglected to mention to hold down both <ALT><SysRq> and then press each key.
The left <ALT> worked on mine not the right.  If this fails then your
system is AFAIK locked solid and a hard reset/pwr recycle is all you can
do to restart.  Sorry I can't be of more help.

>  None of this worked =(. Everything was still frozen. Anyone? Please? Can't
> last this long on Windows!

Terry

--
I used to have a signature, but I lost it.  My new one is:

IIRC CRS