On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 20:42:12 -0500
Marc Resnick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

If it locks up in rescue mode off of the cd's, that means that 2.6
kernel we've been trying to get to work so hard probably works fine. I
think the problem now lies in what laptop you are using. I would instead
search google for the specific model laptop you have and what other
users' thoughts and experiences are with linux for it. That might yield
more answers than just generally searching for lockups during a rescue
mode. I have a feeling your hardware got messed up somewhere.

John

--
Tue Feb 24 20:09:48 CST 2004

If a fool persists in his folly he shall become wise.
                -- William Blake