On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 12:27 pm, many eyes viewed Keith Powell's words:-
> I have been having another attempt at getting spell checking in KWord
> (1.2.92) to work, but again I have had no success.
>
> If anyone has got it working (preferably with English-United Kingdom
> spellings), I would very much like to hear from you and find out exactly
> how you did it!
>
> Many thanks
>
> Keith

If you type <aspell> into a terminal, there are many options that might help
you configure it. Does Aspell work in OO.o or any other program or
application that uses it. If so then it doesn't require any configuration I
would imagine, unless there is a way to direct it into a programs path?

Sorry,
Can't think of anything else.

CXharlie.

--
A steady wind scours the autumn moon
From a stagnant pool,

- Miao Yin (376-380)

This email is guaranteed to be wholly Linux Mandrake 9.2, KMail v1.5.3 and
OpenOffice.org1.1.0