On April 9, 2004 04:01 pm, et wrote:

> look at your urpmi sources,,, are they cooker sources??? (do they
> say 'devel' or 'cooker' in the source tree?
Well i went to change my sources the other day to different mirror and
it was right about the time of the tree restructuring so right now i
have none LOL,  cant remember whether they said devil, cooker or
otherwise.  It was from easy urpmi before the directory changes if
that helps.

Regards,
Dan Gordon
--
Fri Apr  9 16:13:29 EDT 2004
 16:13:29 up  5:23,  0 users,  load average: 0.08, 0.23, 0.14