Lanman wrote:

> frankieh wrote:

I'm with Wanman here.....

Wanman, eh? You wascally wabbit! You've been typing while wearing your boxing gloves again, haven't you?

Lanman

Lol,

Well, you could call what we do on this list "wide area networking"
so it kinda fits doesn't it???

Its hard to type when you have a coffee in one had and a cig in the other... :-)

-- rgds

Frank Hauptle (aka Franki)

For free scripts, online webmaster tools, HTML, XHTML, Perl & PHP tutorials and stuff, visit:
http://htmlfixit.com Free web developer resources.

Please sign our petition to encourage notebook manufacturers to offer video card upgrades just like desktops.
http://www.petitiononline.com/inspiron/petition.html