On Tue, 2004-04-06 at 01:59, Dan Gordon wrote:

> Stephen,  I thought 9.2 was great and cursed 10 when i tryed to install
> it on my old PIII 800, but it seems it was my cd-rw was buggerd.  I
> just installed 10 on my new computer on the weekend and i am totaly
> impressed.  Have had no problems yet.
>
> Regards,
> Dan Gordon

I'm looking forward to having an updated automake - I get the sh_ts with
trying to compile programs every now and again. Eye candy is nice,
having a 2.6 kernel is nicer...besides, eye candy makes for resource
hungry.

Is Enlightenment still included?

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be
the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper
armour and shouting 'All gods are bastards'." -- Rincewind discussing
Twoflower (Terry Pratchett, The Colour of Magic)