On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 00:58:08 -0400
Guy Rouillier disseminated the following:

> Anyway, this is this last from me on this subject.  Religious wars are
> never won - witness the Middle East.  I use both and find them both
> productive.  I find the winblows comments about as productive as
> stone-throwing.

No religious wars here, mate, just facts. Windows requires thousands of
dollars worth of software to be productive, and hours of updating and patching
to maintain even a moderately stable and secure platform.

Funny how any time someone points out a flaw in Windows, they're labelled a
religious zealot. Does it somehow ease the suffering of knowing you are
completely wrong?

Check this: I don't need to throw stones, Windows is imploding all by it's
lonesome:

Learn to read, eh?: *****middle-click***** No need for ctrl-anything.

--
JoeHill